skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Day 2
No puppies...
no one woke us up to go pee pee this morning. No little licks on my nose at 6:00am..
SOOOO quiet.....
how much longer until they come back????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ang
View my complete profile
www.minoupitou.com
we heart this
My Blog List
Camilla Engman
Last weekend!
2 weeks ago
A Little Bit Of Happy
Conversations with the Mogrunt
11 years ago
minoupitou
13 years ago
The Terrible Tews
Etsy Finds!
13 years ago
Black*Eiffel
Farmer's Market Squash
13 years ago
The Colourful World of SillyCon
...and now he is 9
14 years ago
Forever in Time
Books I Read in 2010
15 years ago
Confessions of a Maniacal Thrower
out with the old…
17 years ago
The Cupcakery
bakerella.com
Life of Ling
A mingling of threads
Knit and the City
Lala and Gleen
Tarts and Tattoos
Once More, with Knitting
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
Ang.
. Make your own badge
here
.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(82)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(131)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(161)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(18)
▼
February
(28)
They are home - the look soooo tired!!!Their call ...
THEY ARE HOME! DETAILS TOMORROW!!!!
Best Pamphlet Ever Originally uploaded by megong.M...
UHHHHHH...Can Not Get Motivated this mor...
Day 3 No puppiesGot a message from their trainer t...
Ok.1. There is no date for a wedding.2. I have no ...
Day 2No puppies...no one woke us up to go pee pee ...
They are gone. It is quiet without them - already ...
We are going tomorrow!! We are both going for rehe...
Assignment 4, magazine ad Originally uploaded by A...
I just have to share this little email conversatio...
Mommy sent our headshots in for a casting call tod...
ok first of all I didn't take these pictures, and ...
went to the doctor...it wasn't just the fluI have ...
my boob is yellowand I am still sick.YAY
i think this will be the final one unless steph ed...
i am ill. lying in bed.throat hurts like crazy.eve...
Does anyone else see the similarities?
Isn't it pretty? My credit card just bought it for...
We are changing the look a little. It is a little ...
here is another version......
It is 2:51am. I can't sleep. Haven't been sleeping...
I'm having a really bad week.I'm freaked out about...
Minou's boo boo
I am home.I don't feel very good anymore - the sug...
Minou is in the hospital.Ugh.I am worried again......
One week into classes and I just had to turn down ...
Steph are you jealous?
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(117)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(223)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(47)
►
2005
(267)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(25)
►
2004
(31)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment