Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tired.
Working on closing. Costume wise there are more - we did have some done before opening but we only have a week left. Long days again. The volunteers who were so great for pushing out the big numbers of stuff have all but dropped off. we used to get around 20 a day, not we are lucky to get 10.
Pooped.
I went to see STARS last night though. I love them.
Taking a slow morning into work so I can deal with my car insurance at 10:00. I'm sure the pups will enjoy their little walk.
Whew I have nothing exciting to say.
To tired.

Oh yah - diet still going amazingly well. I am now so incredibly sick of the sandwiches I am hardly eating at all. HA. So healthy. I know. But hey I'm fitting into clothes I haven't worn in 2 years. I'm sure I have enough fat stored on my body that I could stop eating for a month and not waste away. When I am allowed to bring my own food in again and have a chance to buy groceries I'm sure some of it will come back.... Wish I could market this diet though. I'd make millions. How to lose 20 pounds in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment