Sunday, September 23, 2007

The dictactor just reminded me that I should thank someone who gave his life for me to finish this year and did not survive to see us win the prize.
He passed away quietly last Friday morning.
The coffee maker.
Every morning he made me another filter and towards then end he was making several a day. He never complained. He quietly stood in the corner doing his job.
It was a quick death - he just upped and spit coffee all over the counter last week. The dictator prompty put him in coffee maker heaven. He was replaced within hours...

Coffee maker I dedicate these awards to you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is difficult to lose a faithful appliance, however it is so much fun getting shiny new stuff….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never before has one so small given so much to so many.

    Rest in peace, Mr. Coffee, rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete