Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Auntie Penny's fabulous present
The girls got this fabulous box of goodies from their Auntie Penny.
Birdie liked the sushi best.
Birdie likes sushi
Minou being a girl of expensive tastes and a bit of a princess loved something else.
Minou's favourite present - a box and a towel.
Minou's favourite present - a box and a towel.
She stayed in the box for 5 hours. Didn't get out once. I couldn't even look at the towel until we went to bed (and brought the box with us)
So much for all the other cute things I bought for them.....

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ONE!

1 comment:

  1. joyeux noel, petites chiennettes (I'm allowed to make up names for them, aren't I?)!

    I'm so glad that Auntie Penny is so kind to you both. What a lovely box she sent for you, Minou; and what a nice fuzzy sushi, Birdie!

    I hope you have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete