Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm tired. Can't seem to snap out of it. Is this what working 14+ hour days for 2 months does to you? Knocks you out for a good month afterwards...
Sigh. It is really hard to be productive when I am like this. Thank goodness I'm not working. AND a vacation is fast approaching with two gal pals!!!! Vegas baby.
I've been many times before but it will be good to go again and relax by a pool... Hopefully the weather stays warm.... gets warm whatever it needs to do.
Not much else to report. Waiting to hear back from the wedding planner.... sometimes my emails go into her junk folder so I'm hoping that isn't what happened this time....
what else? Nothing.
really nothing. Could I be more boring???
still working on the wearable art. I've done alot but nothing that shows up in photos. All the inside bits I've been ignoring are getting done, covering seams, hooks and eyes, velcro, elastic...... I have a big old porkchop but it is too heavy. I'm going out to by packing peanuts today to see if that helps instead of fibre fill. Tried making a tulle skirt thing yesterday but it looks like ka ka. I will be revisiting that....

That is my inspiration image for my outfit... Still trying to work out the title.... I don't like 'The Rookie Lion Tamer' so if anyone else has anywords to replace rookie that would bring to mind someone with little experience, dressed inappropriately, who was about to get eaten (and it can't be too long I'm at the limit for characters in the title) that would be great...
Love these boots:

that TaMara showed me.. I'm going to try and reproduce something similar for my stuff. I have a pair of pink knee high boots that I bought 10 years ago and have maybe worn once. I love them but I really have nothing to wear them too or with, an gosh you can't put orthotics in stilettos.... time to let them go....
ok.
Time to go sew...

No comments:

Post a Comment