Saturday, August 21, 2010


It was the Vancouver Zombie Walk today so the Dictator and the girls and I went down to be looky- loos.
Learned a few things about zombies today. Most importantly:
THEY LIKE CHIHUAHUAS! THEY THINK THEY ARE CUTE AND WANT TO PET THEM.
So. I'm always planning ahead for the big day when I need to escape a zombie attack and realize I am going to have to keep Minou and Birdie hidden to not draw attention to myself or them. The zombies hardly cared about me - except one who wanted to discuss what a lovely day it was - but they all came up to Minou and Birdie.
Another important zombie fact I witnessed.
ZOMBIES LIKE SMEARING BLOOD ON WHITE CARS AND BUSES.
So if trying to achieve a quick get away do not se a white car or a bus.
Also,
ZOMBIES LIKE POSING FOR PICTURES. Good to know if you need a distraction.
ZOMBIES WILL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS IF YOU ARE DRESSED LIKE THE GRIM REAPER. Another good to know fact.
I love watching the look on faces of people who don't know what is going on. Pretty priceless. Cab drivers didn't even mind having their cabs stopped and being smeared with blood. They were rolling down their windows taking pictures with their iphones laughing their heads off. Buses just plain stopped. There was nothing they could do until the zombies went past (there was alot of them)
It was a good laugh.

We did our engagement photos yesterday night. We acted goofy most of the time. Won't get to see them for awhile. Other then that not much is new. Started the new job which leaves me pretty tired and the dictator has been away most of the summer.... Leaves again tomorrow.... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment