Saturday, August 7, 2010

Made another pie tonight. A little silly to do so. Since no one is here and you know I will eat the whole thing by myself. Oops. I took the berries and the dough out of the freezer when my dad was here last week - only we never got around to making it. Too busy shopping and canoeing!

Had my hair trial for our engagement photos today. I think it is going to look totally cute! Can't wait.... I was going to take pictures of the golf course where we are hoping to do the shoot - to show the photographer BUT it poured today. For the first time in weeks. So there was no sunlight to show the photographer. Maybe tomorrow - although it isn't looking good.

I'm done a bunch of side projects that were due, including a mother of the bride dress for a friend. I have some more I need to start but I need a rest this weekend. My new job is going to take some getting used too. I'm a shopper for the TV show 'V'. Anyone remember that? I'm enjoying it but I'm not used to being in my car driving around from 7:30am until 9:00pm.... I spend more time in my car then in malls.... I'm loving my new car. I can't imagine doing this in my truck still. What a pain... I can squeeze into little spots. Yay! and the air conditioning - THANK GOODNESS. I hate air conditioning but it has been necessary. It has been hot and muggy and when you are trying to talk on your bluetooth while driving down the highway next to a semi - well no one can hear you. And doing up the windows for more then 1 minute causes unsightly sweat stains. Unslightly sweat stains are not a good thing when you are walking into Holt Renfrew picking up a gucci suit.... You get my drift. Air conditioning = good.

bed time.... I'll try and find something cute to post a picture of tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, all the shopping - I know people who would literally KILL for that job. KILL!

    ReplyDelete