Saturday, June 27, 2009




Mrs. Happy posted this video on flickr - thought I would share it..... I wish I was sleeping as soundly as that little guy..
So tired. Worked until 6:00am last night. Was pretty useless for the last 3 hours.... Drove home in the bright sunshine..... Slept until noon but not a good sleep. Minou wanted me to get up. She had to poo. Heaven forbid she ask her Daddy to take her out since he was wide awake watching tv... Brat...
Anyways - we went for a long walk and now I think it is time to go back to bed...
I have no cute crafts or nothing to share - way to pooped from work. Only a few more days left! I think 2 weeks and then I'll be unemployed again.... Sigh.... I've had a few 'maybe' offers this past week so hopefully one of them will turn into something...

No comments:

Post a Comment