Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!!!!!

So tonight was my second halloween - only my first time dressed up. My mom was Priscilla Presley- we were very cute together.

I didn't like all the small people coming to the door. They all kept saying 'treat' and I never got anything. Not to mention it is way past my bedtime and I'm cranky.

I'm still awake and wandering around in my costume. Apparently we are still going out tonight to shoot fireworks - sounds terrifying. I was minding my own business taking a crap when some went of 5 ft away. Freaked me right out. I've never moved so fast with crap coming out my back end.

I'm gonna go now I'm sure there is still some candy on the floor somewhere.

P.S. I took a crap inthe pet store today - ha ha my mom was so embarrassed!

No comments:

Post a Comment