Monday, December 18, 2006

I wasChristmas TAGGED!
The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
I never pay attention to rules...
We were Christmas shopping with Mommy today. I totally know what I am getting for Christmas!!!! I had to try it on! It's ok I guess. I liked the sparkly sweater better. We were at 3 dog bakery too! There will be yummy things under the tree. They are already wrapped - I want to open them but mommy won't let me. I sit in front of them all day long.

oh mommy is sneezing. It is totally scary.

Things I want for Christmas
1. GREENIES
2. COOKIES
3. an stamped envelope to mail Birdie far far away

Things I don't want for Christmas
1. New clothes
2. doggie perfume
3. more collars and harnesses

YIPPEEE!!!!
Auntie Steph you are tagged. Sophie is tagged. And any other puppies who haven't been tagged....

We made Christmas stocking yesterday. Mommy made mine and Daddy's, Daddy made Mommy's and Birdie's. Mommy's is HUGE and Birdie's is teeny tiny. Her stocking stuffers don't even fit!!! There is already things in my stocking.
Everyone's stockings

1 comment:

  1. This is sowphee.

    I WANT:
    1. cheese!
    2. dirty socks!
    3. attention all the time!

    I DO NOT WANT
    1. stupid toys that are not round or do not squeak
    2. sweaters or boots
    3. your divided attention - it is all about me, all the time.

    ReplyDelete