Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I just say again how cute my 'other' boyfriend Jon Hamm is?
He was in for a fitting again today. I'm the first person people see when they walk in the shop. Knowing he was coming today I wore my fat jeans that I'm getting to fat for, unmatched socks. an unflattering white t-shirt, and I didn't wash my hair. (I didn't know he was coming in - trust me) (I think I had cheezies on my face too) And he STILL looked at me - well ok, glanced briefly, but he didn't look scared or run away. Hey he's seen me! Couldn't pick me out of a crowd but I DON'T CARE.
We're in love.
HA HA HA...
My last day on the show is Wednesday - so I probably won't get to play my eye contact game with him anymore. Sigh... I'll try and be patient and wait for Season 4 of Mad Men...

1 comment: