Saturday, August 9, 2008


Had a really weird dream last night that I was engaged to Lou Reed. And I was VERY happy about it.
He was living in a shack with like 5 other people and a secret identity. After we fell in love he showed me the secret passage way in his room that lead to a HUGE mansion full of servants behind the shack. Then he told me who he really was. I was thrilled that I was going to be rich with a famous good looking husband (in my dream I thought he was a hunk - in real life I think he is rather icky)
BIZARRE.
Not sure what that dream means.
Any ideas? heh heh... I hope I get the conclusion tonight - I'd like to see my wedding!!! Wait - on second thought I don't - unless it stops well before the honeymoon....
heh heh.
My past dream with a celebrity was Eugene Levy - I was getting married to him too.

Can I not dream about Johnny Depp? Brad Pitt? What is wrong with me???

2 comments:

  1. C'mon, it's not that bad, one's a musician and one is funny! But I have to agree on the slightly icky. Hmmm, maybe there is more to good looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're attracted to men with big eyebrows and crazy hair...

    Madonna and I aren't sure if we want to go shopping with you anymore.

    ReplyDelete