Saturday, August 9, 2008

SillyCon again..
I asked my friend to send me some of her sons drawings - then I could use them in the banner instead of these ones I did wiht my left hand. Apparently the little guy has been doing a wonderful series over the past little while. Smoking people! He thinks people who smoke are hilarious! I think that is hilarious. So I added cigarettes to my little drawings until I can get some originals.
This little guy is one of the funniest kids I have ever met (I haven't met that many so it isn't hard) he isn't school age yet and has the wackiest imagination - which isn't surprising if you know his mom......
I can't wait to see some of his drawings.

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh... smoking stick people are funny.

    smoking real people, not so much.

    ReplyDelete