Sunday, February 27, 2005

hee hee hee

mommy left the treat closet open. hee hee. I got sooo many cookies out it is amazing. I have hide most of them around the house and eaten the rest of them. hee hee I got so many! I love cookies.
Not much happened today. Mommy and I napped on the couch. I am doing my best to live up to my rules of being a film doggie and spend every wewaking moment with mommy. Except when she is going to the bathroom or cutting her nails. (She might decide to cut my nails too)
I don't know if mommy is taking me to work with her tomorrow, I sat in my bag tonight for a bit just so she would know I'm ready to go anytime but she didn't go anywhere. Maybe in the morning. I think it is bedtime now.

1 comment:

  1. allo mon p'tit chien!
    we need more pics of you , haven't seen any new ones lately... maybe you stopped looking cute or what? oh, and by the way , you better stock up ojn the cookies while you can ,'cause you ain't gettin' nothin' all week!!! hahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete