Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Four jobs I've had:
1. model
2. lap dog
3. guard dog
4. food inspector

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. anything with doorbells
2.
3.
4.

Four places I have lived
1. Surrey
2.Vancouver
3.Halifax
4.

Four television shows I love to watch:
1. anything with door bells
2.
3.
4.

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. L.A.
2. Seattle
3. Calgary
4. Saskatoon


Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Greenies
2. cookies
3. anything from 3 dog bakery
4. cake

Four websites I visit daily:
1. I don't really
2.
3.
4.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. away from Birdie
2. in a petstore buying treats
3. somewhere where I can run on carpet for miles
4. snuggled with mommy in bed

I'll let Mommy do the tagging...
Birdie just found a roll of toilet paper - well actually it looks like she found it awhile ago - she just brought it into the living room. heh heh heh....

No comments:

Post a Comment