Sunday, May 10, 2009

From Wearable Art

I WON I WON I WON!!!
I totally didn't think I did. There was some AMAZING entries this year. AMAZING! I'll post pictures if I can find some - I didn't take any myself....
I didn't win my categorey - not even runner up so I thought 'ah oh well try again next year' I had my purse in my lap and program in my lap and was ready to leave. There was one AMAZING dress that I was sure won best in show that won the open category. It was stunning.....
And then they announced my name! I was shocked!!! We all were..... They asked me if I wanted to say anything and I said 'no' cause I am an idiot and I don't know what to say to people.... Like thank you would have been nice..... idiot.. There was tv cameras - they are scary....
ANyways - total surprise... Glad I made an outfit to wear - crap forgot to take a picture and now I am full of pasta from supper so I ain't taking any glamour shots.....
hee hee...
that was funny....
YAY!!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me with the photoshoot and listened to me whine!

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You are SO Talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Your work is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so humble for someone so FAMOUS!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete