Saturday, May 30, 2009

working weird hours. Got home at 4:00am last night. kind of napping through the day hoping to sleep tonight. It is a BEAUTIFUL day here today. Should have spent it all outside...... Did do some outside...
Got my glasses. look way to crappy for any photos today. Maybe tomorrow... The purple bags under my eyes are not flattering...
Not much going on.
My dress still isn't in New Zealand.
Still haven't finished the zombie shirts although I wanted them done for tomorrow. The silk screening kit has shown up so I will give it a try this weekend.
Still not done the backyard. The Dictator's dad is here this weekend so there will be no progress there...


Whoops went golfing in between here... Don't remember what I was saying... Played REALLY CRAPPY. But it was only my second time...

No comments:

Post a Comment