Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long weekend!!!!!
But the DIctator is working overtime today.. Poops.
Oh well good money for him.

In the meantime I MUST CLEAN THIS HOUSE. I MUST CLEAN MY SEWING ROOM!!!! I MUST I MUST I MUST...
And it would be good to start now as the wee ones are still in bed. Lazy dogs.

We watched Tron - the first one last night. I finally ordered it because I couldn't rent it anywhere. It was funny. At least now I recognize the names of things/cast. Got to go on set on Thursday for an hour - it was COOL. But that is all I'll say..... hee hee....

We also went to the pitch and putt last night - my first time this spring.... It started off pretty bad. On a 100 yd hole it took me 5 swings to get it to the green (I hit the trees TWICE) but by the 8th hole things were looking up. I even beat the Dictator on one hole which is pretty amazing....

ok

must start cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment