Thursday, December 1, 2005

Dear Santa Claus,

I have just a small list since I am a small puppy girl:

1. No baby sister
2. Greenies
3. Cookies
4. Fuzzy toys
5. Big bones
6. No more sweaters
7. No more school
8. No more working Mommy
9. Auntie Steph, Auntie Thyrza, Christine, Grandmas, Grandpas, Auntie Jenn, Crazy Aunt Purl, Auntie Penny, should all move in with us and play with me all day and feed me chicken
10. more showers so I can lick the drain
11. No baby sister
12. another bigger baboon
13. pig ears
14. JERKY
15. No more working Daddy
16. an infinite amount of snotty kleenexes
17. No more snow i can't poop
18. no more baths or nail cutting or tooth brushing AKA no more personal hygiene
19. more greenies
20. I don't want to have to sit on your lap this year - it was scary. Sorry Santa.

Please leave it all in my tent where Mommy and Daddy can't see it.
Thank you
Minou

3 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Minou - you're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rotisserie chickens from Ralph's are SO GOOD. I will bring one when I move in with ya'll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Santa brings you everything you want! I think I will work on my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete