Saturday, March 29, 2008

My illustrator keeps crashing.
It is evil.
I guess this is what you get when you download an illegal copy, use it for 2 months and then when you are down to your last 3 projects and the last 4 days before they are due and you are really really stressed out as is about getting them done - IT CRASHES EVERY 10 SECONDS....
OHHH I am PMSing and that combined with the illustrator crashing makes for a really horrible mood.

So I have now purchased the 100% REAL student version - only I did it online and it is Saturday and they have to verify that I am actually a student before I can download it so I will be lucky if I can get it on Monday........ (or even Tuesday)

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm thrilled I really am....

I went to a BAR last night with my buddies. I haven't gone out on Friday night in any regular sense of the word FOREVER!!!!! It was weird. I didn't like it at all. I used to enjoy it but I have turned in to an old woman. The music was horrible and loud, drunk guys stumbling around are totally unpleasant. I don't think I make a very good wingman for my single friends.

Penny and I have been watchingthe flight of the conchords. We LOVE it. If you have never seen it I recommend it HIGHLY. We owe Thyrza a big thanks for giving us a copy.


2 comments:

  1. Hey you girls...Michelle here (Ruby Cupcake's Mom).Ruby isn't with us anymore :( but her sister Maisie has come along. And she and Birdie...twins! Anyhoo... just letting you know MaiMai's blog is starting up when she gets home from the vet (broken her leg yesterday,surgery today- $5K- don't even get me started, I don't want to poop my pants again. And I'd pay anything to heal my baby girl...it's only money, it's only money...everyone chant...). So talk to you soon and am glad to be back. Since we live so close one day we'll meet for unhealthy treats and cafe by the beach. Have a great day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowie is my favourite. Oooh yeah man!

    I have a crush on Jemaine. No Bret. No Jemaine. No Bret. No...

    [Sorry to hear that the girls may have lost one of their friends]

    ReplyDelete