Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oh first of all good news....

I am as normal and healthy as one can be with 20+ cysts in her boob. Finally had a doctor tell me I was ok in a brief message the other day. I don't know how one does self breast examinations with that many cysts but at least this week I am ok. (I won't get into what allergies are doing to me ok?) It is still yellow/purplish - 4 weeks later? that is nuts. But almost gone...

Had a stressful week at work. There is always someone who doesn't want things to go well so they cause a ruckus and get everyone else all upset. I basically got called into the principles office 3 days ago because nothing was finished yet. I still don't know why - our first dress isn't officially until Tuesday and guess what - I have everything today.... I hate theatre.

Finished my homework last night. It isn't very exciting this week but I'm on a deadline. I don't even get to go to class today because of our costume parade.

Assignment 6 Box

The girls are bored - I have been at work too much this week. I feel horrible. One more week and I am unemployed again. THANK GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment