I like this meme from JenLa and I am procrastinating so I am going to do it!!! hee hee.. I wonder if I can come up with 10 though.. This could take me awhile......
FINALLY YOU GOT THEM ALL! Pam got the last one - I was worried if anyone would. (I probably wouldn't have) Someone else has to do it so I can try now!!!
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies. (I snuck a tv show in, forgive me)
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t. And if you do, I’ll call you a big old cheating cheater!
1. "Manby, would you call Janie Clarkson and tell her I can't possibly see her for lunch today?" Mr. Skeffington, Steph
2. "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you."
"You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die." Princess Bride, Peter
3. "On this very night, ten years ago, along this very stretch of road in a dense fog just like this. I saw the worst accident I ever seen. There was this sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building... And when they pulled the driver's body from the twisted, burning wreck. It looked like this..." Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Peter
4. "It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black." Spinal Tap, Peter
5. "I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night... for some toast." Nacho Libre, The Dictator
6. "Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..." Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me, Peter
7. "Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist." Arrested Development, Chantal
8. "We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other." Best in Show, Chantal
9. "Blaine is the stool capital of the world." Waiting for Guffman, Pam
10. "This is the puppet hospital and burn center... It's relatively new." Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Steph
Ok.. there came up with ten. It took me awhile - like we are talking involving a supper break.
Been teaching myself dreamweaver - gave my website a new look - need to finish it still but I think I like it. I hope I like it because it is online already. Dreamweaver is making it easier. I haven't figured everything out yet but I am getting there.
Not much else. Still pouring rain. It was pouring so hard we lost power the other night. I have lots of little projects to do - slowly getting myself motivated... sketches for a show, wearable art projects, make backyard pretty, paint bathroom..... etc etc etc...
So much to do so little motivation.....
Enjoy the meme.
P.S. I got my postcards this week from my class. I have like 200 of them - what am I going to do with 200 of them.....
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
3 days ago