Sunday, February 3, 2008

One week into classes and I just had to turn down my first graphic design (entry level) job (Thanks T-dawg). Poops!
It was to be in the art department on this movie.
I still might get a few days though - all is not lost.

In the meantime my homework this week was designing a business card for Birdie. I made the mistake of designing a logo for her last week and this week we had to take our logo and turn it into a business card. Needless to say this has all gone to Birdie's head and she is being very demanding. I had to make several versions before she picked one she liked. Even then it required much tweaking. After all that she still can't tell me what her business is - she called it Monkey Bytes. Sounds very high tech but all I can tell is that she chews on monkeys.



I have to go to the mall now - finish shopping before my artsclub photoshoot tomorrow. Don't really want to though....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Very cool (especially considering the success of Juno).

    Nice card! Very hip. Its only a matter of time before she starts using only acronyms to communicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you send me Birdie's card? I think I know some people who could use her services.

    ReplyDelete