Monday, September 5, 2005

camping with julien

Okay we are back from camping. and since we are tirreed we will just overload you with photos. Mostly of me and Julian.... I didn't like Julian. I barked and growled at him all weekend and he still didn't go away. Stupid Julian. Mommy and Daddy laughed at him alot. This morning he almost knocked Mommy over on th beach so then I got even more mad at him.
I met a cute guy named Spike - a yorkie/chihuahua.. cutie we played a bit.



I even went in the water - Mommy was so proud of me. Mommy and Daddy were in the water and Julien was running around and I thought I better go in and protect Mommy. I cried alot to get her to come out but she didn't listen so I had to go in. I was scared but Mommy told me I was a good girl.




I spent most of the time on the beach running away from Julien. He was a bully. If I dug a hole- i love digging holes - he would come along and smush it - he was so mean.




Julien tripped and did a face plant in the mud - we laughed and laughed and laughed....

This is a picture of Julien, my Uncle Tommy, Auntie Jenn and me and Mommy...
Mommy will probably we busy at work this week again so I bet we just use the whole week to show more pictures. BORING...

1 comment:

  1. Julien looks like he's getting a spa treatment mud bath. Do you think it helped his wrinkles?

    ReplyDelete