Tuesday, September 27, 2005


look what I did Saturday. heh heh heh.... boy was Daddy mad. But it was fun. I'd do it again. Mommy made me do it in black and white cause it was soooo gross. heh heh heh. All by myself....

Mommy needs headshots for work so I thought I would help her. This is payback for all the stupid pictures she takes of me! ha ha ha ha ha!!!! look at all her scary green zits, and my mommy has a mustache. ha hahahahahaaaa!!!!!
Mommy went to a 'consert' yesterday. I don't know what it is. she said a 'consert 4 nin inc naels' all i know is now she is sick - so this means conserts are good cause I get SNOTTY KLEENEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!! life is good.

5 comments:

  1. Naughty, naughty Minou. I hope you refrained from eating q-tips because while it may look like there is butter on them it is not butter, and they will not feel good in the tummy.

    Libélula and Snowball both agree with you that shredding paper ROCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the concert? I am going to Nine Inch Nails on 10/22!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Minou. Snotty Kleenix is NASTY, NASTY, NASTY. Gag gag gag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MINOU!!! How fun for you, I am so jealous!!! I LOVE tissues...they're my fav! Mommy was sick 2 weeks ago, and let me tell you, it was 9 days of bliss! Although Mommy looked miserable, I thought it was grrrrreat! I love to tease Mommy with the tissues too, and take off running when she tries to take them back from me!! Hehehehe! I do hope your Mommy feels better soon, but in the mean time...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be an artist! What great embellishments. It is a good picture of your mommy, but much more fun after you finished decorating it.

    ReplyDelete