Thursday, April 6, 2006


lunch at the doggy style deli
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

holy smokes look where we went today!!!!! it was sooo exciting.... I didn't know where we were going I had only been there once before. BUT I LOVED IT. Birdie did too. We went to the Doggy Style deli on Denman st. and had small dishes of Beef with bacon bit topping. Oh it was soooo good. The waitress brought it to the table. Birdie had to stand on the table cause she was to small to reach. I sat in my seat - well stood. We couldn't finish it - it was sooo much food. so we got to bring a doggy bag home which I hope I can eat for supper. Birdie ate all the bacon bits though. Mommy tried to make a movie but it didn't import properly and so no movie.
After lunch we went to see CHRISTINE CHRISTINE! and minou
yay we hadn't seen her in awhile.... it was fun. Now Birdie and I are super tired and sleeping.
The lady's at the deli asked for our pictures to put on their website - so maybe we will get to be models for the doggy deli!!! free food for life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment