Friday, March 18, 2005

Daddy's Birthday

WEEE mommy made cookies yesterday fro daddy's birthday. I was sneaky I posed all nice like I was helping her make them and then just as she snapped the picture I STOLE COOKIE DOUGH HA HA HA HA!!!!! It was good. I begged and begged and begged for more but she wouldn't give it to me. All she kept saying was we need to COOK your COOKies. It was driving me nuts I understand what COOKies means in human talk. She repeated over and over. My mommy is evil.

When Daddy came home I gave him a card.

I typed over the part the flash wrecked so you could read it. Daddy said he thought I has written it myself - whatever daddy then I got it published and mass produced and available at london drugs. He said everything on it was true though.
Here is Daddy with his birthday cake that I wasn't allowed to have. I told mommy to get in the picture but she said it was daddy's picture. Silly mommy I never get pictures of her.

Today we are working at Thyrza's house. Yippee!! They have lots of crumbs on their floor!!! Mommy is making stargate uniforms for a few days. I will get to bug Erez while he is trying to work. HEE HEE HEE....

1 comment:

  1. Minou, you are a naughty puppy! You need to control your cookie eating if you're going to keep that girlish figure of yours. Don't want to ruin your career as a clothes dog!

    You're my favorite blogger--you make me laugh every time you post. But don't tell your mommy, she might get jealous...

    ReplyDelete