Monday, March 21, 2005

Puppy Farts

Mommy said I have to be quick because I am going to work with her and it is already late.
I just wanted to let you know about the crazy puppy farts I had after eating that cookies dough! Wooohoooo!!! Sometimes I had to check where it was coming from. Sometimes MOmmy would get up and look around to see if I had had an 'accident'. She kept checking the bottom of her shoes for poopoo. Heh heh it was driving her nuts!!! (THEY WERE EXTREMELY SMELLY) I did it a whole bunch in the car since she had the windows closed - finally she opened the window. Then just before bed Ijumped up on the couch put my butt against her head and let one go (it was payback time for all those times under the blankets) then just for good measure I gave a good shake to spread it all around. Mommy jumped up and ran away it was soo funny. She doesn't even do that with Daddy's farts - mine must be powerful.
Ok ay mommy says we have to go. Her sewing for Stargate didn't go very well last night. The pieces don't match up the way they are supposed to. That is a pretty big problem. Daddy came to keep her company for a bit and spent an hour and a half ripping apart a pant leg for mommy. I hope today goes better for Mommy cause it has to be finished for tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Min Min,
    you are one strange little chihuahua. I didn't think that girls farted. I thought they only fluffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minou,
    I hate to say it, but I told you so! No good comes of sneaking too much cookie dough. But it sounds like you enjoyed sharing your problem with your Mommy and Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are so funny! you made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete