Sunday, February 11, 2007

Day 5 of my cleanse...
I'm missing dessert. Sigh. So much that I bought unsweetened chocolate to dip strawberries in. It isn't very good. I'm no longer eating them. The craving went away.
Sigh.
We tried polenta for supper tonight since I'm not supposed to have pasta - it wasn't very good either - needed LOTS of luc's homemade spaghetti sauce.
Oh my.
Oh well. 7 more days.
Yesterday day I had an interview for a job - it looks like I'll be working again soon - only one week of unemployment left. Tinman a remake of the wizard of oz for the sci fi channel. The cool part is the costume designer is the designer for Moulin Rouge! (Yes THE moulin rouge with Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor) I wish I had more money to make the most of this week - I am wishing I had bought some rubber boots on that last trip to seattle and I am seriously thinking about driving 3 hours one way to get them.

They are worth a trip to seattle and a bigger amount on my credit card non? Especially in a city where rain boots are a regular part of your outfit.
Birdie did well in her obedience class this week. It was really cute. She will only sit on her blanket and not on the cement floor. So she manages to wriggle her bum onto the blanket from any spot in the room.
That's all for now. I'll leave the running class drama for another day (who knew there was running class drama - I was yelled at and everything!)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, there's a pair of those boots here (but in sky blue). It's all I can do not to run in and buy them most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny, because I know EXACTLY what boots FE is talking about.

    I really like the black version - so rockabilly tough.

    Could they ship them to you? The cost would totally be less than what you would spend driving...

    Hi, my name is moe, I am an enabler.

    ps. you got YELLED at in running class? that is insane. you should have farted in their general direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have those boots at a store here. I bet they're about $30 cheaper in Seattle.

    I love when people take what is supposed to be a fun activity and get all militant about it. Stupid yelling woman with the yelling. You should have shoved that whistle up her nose.

    ReplyDelete