Monday, February 12, 2007

wearable art 2007
My wearable art project - getting started earlier this year - last year I did it the weekend before entries were due - it was a little stressful. I'm sure I will still end up leaving most of it until the last minute.
my helpers
My big helpers!!!! They are always willing to sit on anything that needs sewing or pinning, or jump on your leg when you are doing something delicate.
We stopped at Starbucks today before going to the studio. I thought I was safe (cleanse wise) to get a green tea latte with no syrup, and soymilk. Turns out the match green tea is already sweetened before they add the syrup. Oops. It was really good. I won't do it again until my cleanse is over. Promise.....

1 comment:

  1. I love the tea bag corset! Especially the hanging tags. Is it going to have a skirt attached? Very Lady Grey Wood Nymph!
    I'm drinking Lady Grey* tea right now because I can't find any Constant Comment!

    *Earl Grey's main squeeze??

    ReplyDelete