Thursday, June 2, 2005

another boring day for me

but that is okay - I am still enjoying catching up on all my sleep. It was sooo stressful to follow mom when she was in the pool - I was so worried and having all those people in the house to keep track of. And it was a big house so if I went from Uncle Nick's room to the living room to make sure everyone was okay it took awhile. I had to go back and forth all night. And then sometimes they would move around on me and I would have to find them. Oh it was stressful. So I don't mind that Mommy and Daddy are at work and I can sleep all day.
Mommy came home smelling like buffalo again. I don't know what she is doing. Maybe I will ask her to bring her camera to work. She comes home happy though so work must be good....
She even went for a run this morning. I was shocked! Then we ate breakfast outside cause it was nice outside...
anyways this blog is about me NOT mommy cause I am cuter....
I can't scam table scraps anymore so I am back to my boring dog food. I guess it is better for my figure but I am not thrilled about it. Mommy bought me some designer issac Mizrahi cookies at Target that I am still enjoying...
I wish I lived with CAP so we could go to target everyday for cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment