Sunday, June 19, 2005

dictator daddy

oops... i am a bad puppy.. I forgot to wish my Daddy a happy father's day. I didn't know Daddy! No one told me! I only heard Mommy call Grandpa and then started to read other blogs.... Today is dictator daddy day. DDD. I should have found him a present. I didn't lick my 'birdie' and then give him a kiss like I like too so that was nice of me. And I didn't take too much kleenex out of the garbage and shred it. And I didn't ask him to hold my bone so I could chew it while he watched golf.
I am sorry Daddy.
Happy Dictator Daddy Day!

This is one of Mommy's favourite pictures of me and Daddy at peggy's cove in Nova Scotia. I was only about 5 months old.
I hope you are on the internet while you are away.

1 comment:

  1. I love Peggy's Cove!

    When I went to Canada for the first time ever, I insisted on going to Peggy's Cove, and then I took lots of pictures and tried not to get swept away to see on the stormy Atlantic.

    What an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete