Saturday, January 14, 2006


all three girls napping together
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

we were soooo tired - i ended up having to go to school - Birdie came too. Then we went for a walk and after all that we were all really really tired. So we all curled up on the couch and had a nap.
I forgot to say Grandpa is visiting from Quebec - that is him in the background. I like him he feeds me stuff off the table. Shhh don't tell dictator daddy he gets mad.
Next week is my exam at school. Mommy said I did really good this week. Hopefully we will pass. I didn't cry once. The big rotteweiler wasn't there so we were all little dogs except for the german sheperd. We learned one more new thing this week that I will be tested on and mommy is a little worried that I might not get it right before next week. mommy says she is nervous too because she gets marked if she doesn't do things right too. HA HA ON HER - serves her right.

1 comment:

  1. aww that is precious...

    minou, what kind of things do they teach you in school?

    ReplyDelete