Thursday, January 5, 2006

my new sweater


the first day
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

Mommy is learning how to cable knit for the first time and making me a sweater from a pattern she found online
http://www.knitting-crochet.com/found/dogcabjacfou.html
there is no picture of it online so we aren't sure what it will look like or how it will fit. It looks like it will fit me... we just aren't sure if it will block okay - otherwise the part that goes over my bum won't sit very nice...

3 comments:

  1. my gosh, knitting looks so difficult!

    my mom is going to go to a knitting and crochet class for beginners starting in february... she was just going to go for crochet, but the people said that she had to do BOTH.

    she's terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job Mommy! It looks great! Aren't cables fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and very well done! I'd like to make you a sweater too, but I haven't had time to find a pattern that will fit you. Soon though.

    ReplyDelete