Friday, January 6, 2006

i hate my mommy. I was chewing on my bone and something got stuck in my teeth. It was/is super annoying but not as annoying as my mommy. She first tried brushing it out with my toothbrush and toothpaste. Didn't work. Then she tried FLOSSING MY TEETH. outrageous. Didn't work. then she gave me a greenie in hopes it would dislodge it. Didn't work either. It is still there but I am hiding from her now so she will leave me alone. I saw her looking up the vet's number on the internet - perhaps I should go chew the phone up.
We also had to practise today cause I have to go back to school tomorrow. Groan. And we are visiting Birdie tomorrow. Groan. Tomorrow sounds horrible.
Emmi Lou I hope your mommy is ok......

2 comments:

  1. Sparky used to get his teeth flossed.
    Jethro and Poochie won't let me anywhere near them with the floss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, mommy is okay! the knitting classes haven't started yet... :-)

    she is a little sick, though. after a big get-together at the house the other night...

    ReplyDelete