Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the girls both sleeping.....


the girls both sleeping.....
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

us sleeping.... i think mommy was happy we weren't bugging her for a little while. Not that she did anything with her 'free-time' Mommy got a job offer tonight. I am a little worried she might leave me here with this peeing brat... She is going to call them tomorrow - she isn't sure if they will even want her since she has to go to Kamloops for the theatre show in Feb.
First a baby and next a job... ugh... i have started refusing to sit in Mommy's lap just to let her know that I am upset. Perhaps I will have to increase my attempts... puke in the bed???

3 comments:

  1. yes minou! puke in the bed!!

    i don't know what i'm going to do when my mommy gets a job and leaves me at home all the time.

    SAVE YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jager pukes in the bed and Mommy just gets irritated with him...or takes him to the vet. I don't know if it'll help or not. Try pathetic cries at her feet and try to sleep on her head or chest when you go to bed at night. I constantly practice my sad-face for Mommy and my sad-girl eyes. They seem to work...perhaps I shall teach you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good idea to puke in the bed, hmmm I think I might try that one... whatever you do DO NOT PEE IN THE BED!! I alwasy get my tush spanked then I get yelled at for doing that!!! I would say that yes puking is a better alternative

    ReplyDelete