Thursday, January 19, 2006


their first tug o'war
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

I am now training my protege. When she is strong enough I will return to L.A. and those four evil cats that threaten Aunt Purl. They will feel the wrath of THOR (I have changed her name to THOR - BIRDIE isn't threatening enough)
I am going to train her in many different ways. I will not show her any love so she hates everyone. I will eat all her food so she learns to fight for food. I will take all her toys away from her. She will be a lean mean fighting machine. HA HA HAHAAAA!!!
I will rule the world.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god that is adorable... sorry.... I meant Oh my god that is terrifying!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on to you, little puppy. I will be waiting here with my smelly poops and hairballs of horror....

    ... when your mommy and my minion are not looking, I will tell you where the closest in-n-out is to my house....

    ReplyDelete