Saturday, January 7, 2006


birdie and minou
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

i had to go see Birdie again today. This time I got to go see all the other puppies too. They were running around crazy banging their heads on the table and floor. Stupid dogs are all going to have major brain injuries.... I had a bit more fun though. When Mommy wasn't looking I almost played with a few of them. I was cranky though - I had class before. I cried THE ENTIRE TIME. Dad was Not Impressed. And mommy spent the whole time knitting in the viewing area. Apparently I did good though - the teacher even said so. 2 more weeks until I have an EXAM. Ugh. now I am going to pout in the bedroom for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. awww look at her little ears!!

    sounds like school sucks! my mommy actually considered taking ME to a school like that... but after awhile, i got out of my puppy stage and actually allowed her to train me.

    i still have a little bit of a problem with "COME HERE" though... i just stand there and look at mom like she's retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School sucks Minou - they just want you to conform to their facist regime - fight the power.

    ReplyDelete