Friday, January 13, 2006


the girls playing II
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

well ok. she is fun.. i like her - EXCEPT WHEN SHE TAKES COOKIES FROM ME. we have been playing all day. we were super hyper tonight running around jumping on each other. Mommy couldn't stop laughing at us. Birdie is sleeping now and I am tired too. She gets good food to but never finishes it so i get to eat it. And she has been eating my food that I don't like.
in this picture I am in mid pounce - see my front legs aren't touching the floor. Mommy had a hard time getting a picture of us running around.
yay I have a little sister!

5 comments:

  1. There's no place like Vancouver
    click
    There's no place like Vancouver
    click
    There's no place like Vancouver
    click

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like your little sister, Minou, and just think of all the mischief you can get into together! Double the trouble ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like you are having alot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Minou! I'm glad you are warming up to your little sister. Your Mommy and I both have them, they're not so bad. Besides, you look fabulous together. :)

    ReplyDelete