Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the scary highway


the scary highway
Originally uploaded by Luc, Ang, Minou and Birdie.

Mommy and Birdie are going to Kamloops on Sunday and they have to drive on this mountain highway. It was just closed for 24 hours because the conditions were so bad. Mommy is a little scared about the drive. I am glad that I am not going although I will miss Mommy. I think Birdie should go by herself. She should walk. All 400kms... without a warm sweater. heh heh heh..
Mommy can't sleep tonight so we are hanging out on the couch. Birdie is with Daddy. It is some of the best cuddle time we have had since that brat came to live with us. I keep sneezing - I am trying to get mommy to think I am allergic to Birdie so she will get rid of her - or maybe at least shave her bald. that would be funny...
ok i am going back to sleep

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH - that's the highway Mommy has to drive? Is that snow? It looks weird.

    Minou - you should insist that Mommy takes a big warm blanket, safety flares and whatever the department of motor vehicles recommends having in your truck in case of emergencies on desolate, yucky, snow-covered roads in BC.

    I think you might be allergic to Birdie. After a while, you'll develop an immunity to her... kinda like I did when you arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good g-d it looks like a luge course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, is that snow?!? Oh my gosh, Minou, you are lucky you don't have to go on that trip... I don't know about your mommy, but if I were driving there would be a lot of sweaty palms and swearing.

    ReplyDelete