Wednesday, April 13, 2005

taking a trip!

I can't sleep I am sooo excited. Mommy and me are taking a mini vacation in May. We are going to L.A. with a brief pit stop in Palm Springs and whatever else we find. I have never been but Mommy lived there B.M. We hope we are staying with my Uncle Nick - I haven't met him - hey GOOGLE THIS UNCLE NICK!
Nicholas Trikonis
Heh heh next time he tries to google his name he'll find my blog.
Anyways we are very excited. Mommy says we will fly down and drive back. That makes me happy because as much as I hate driving I hate flying more. She says she will take me to as many expensive pet stores as she can. Maybe I will see some celebs like tinkerbell and bit bit. Oh I can't wait. We aren't going for another month but I will start planning my wardrobe now! Mommy says we are going to have frozen bananas dipped in chocolate at the place on ventura blvd. and we are going to the garment district and ohh I wanna go to disneyland. and in and out burger and chili cheese fries at del taco. And some $5 sunglasses at Santa Monica - ohhhh I can't wait. New smells! I have only been to the states once - seattle. I almost got to go to NYC last winter but at the last minute I had to stay home. Mommy went without me.
ok I should try going to bed again it is 4:00am

2 comments:

  1. Min, you're going to be a star, I just know it! How could you fail to be "discovered" walking down the street in your mom's fabulous clothes? I can't wait to see the pictures of you taking Hollywood by storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! I know your Mommy must be happy about going to LA. I can't wait to hear all about it. Can you bring me back a frozen banana? ;)

    ReplyDelete